The sweetest, and easiest, Valentine's day treat for you and yours.
Perfect for a party of two or more, this easy red velvet frosting can be made in a matter of minutes. All you need is a bottle of our Amoretti® Natural Red Velvet Artisan Flavor.
Bursting with notes of chocolate and cream cheese, this product is literally Red Velvet Cake in a bottle.
Our Artisan Natural Flavors, originally designed for cold applications like ice cream, works perfectly in a wide variety of confections. Whether it's truffles, ice cream, pastry cream, you're sure to impress the one you love with delicious flavor.
Today, we're using our Amoretti® Natural Red Velvet Artisan Flavor in the silkiest batch of buttercream.
Get our perfect vanilla bean cupcake recipe here!
- In a stand mixer or with a hand mixer, add in the butter and whip on the slowest speed until creamy. This will prevent air bubbles.
- Add in half the powdered sugar and mix on a low-medium speed.
- Scrape down the bowl and incorporate the rest of the milk, Amoretti® Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Water Soluble (2X), Amoretti® Natural Red Velvet Artisan Flavor and remaining powdered sugar. Mix on a low speed.
- Once combined, scrape down the sides of the bowl and whip up on medium speed for 30 seconds.
- When the frosting becomes light and fluffy, you are ready to decorate your cake or cupcake!