Make that cake look as fabulous and glamorous as it tastes by covering it with a Mirror Glaze! Not only it will look great but it will taste delicious! Makes about 4 cups.
- 2 tbsp gelatin
- ¾ cup water, divided
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1⅓ cups sugar
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup water
- 2 cups chopped white chocolate
- assorted Amoretti® Food Colors
- Bloom gelatin in ½ cup water.
- In a saucepan combine corn syrup, sugar, sweetened condensed milk, and remaining ¼ cup water.
- Whisk to combine and bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring slowly to avoid burning.
- Remove from heat and add the bloomed gelatin.
- Whisk until gelatin dissolves.
- Add the white chocolate and let sit for 3 minutes and then stir until the chocolate is melted.
- Strain the mixture.
- Divide the glaze into however many colors you want to use, keeping one plain. (This way, you can make more of the colors should you need to.)
- Use glaze at room temperature.
- Glaze the dessert when it is frozen.
- Always pour room temperature glaze over frozen desserts.
- Leftover glaze can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 10 days. Let come to room temperature before using.