These truffles on a stick are a great addition to any party! The Red Velvet center is smooth, creamy, and a dreamy lilac color. They can be adjusted to suit any holiday or event by changing the shape of candy mold, Artisan used, or color of sugar sprinkles. Just imagine a Creme de Menthe filling dipped in white chocolate with gold sprinkles for St. Patrick's Day! Or try Toasted Marshmallow with Dark Chocolate Ganache and Graham Cracker Crumbs for a summer s'mores version! Let us know what fun combinations you come up with in the comments below!
- heart-shaped silicone mold
- about 20 white popsicle sticks
- parchment-lined baking sheet
- Melt White Chocolate Ganache. If using a microwave, stir every 10 seconds to avoid burning or overheating.
- Add Red Velvet Artisan and stir to combine.
- Pour the mixture into the mold and place a popsicle stick into each heart.
- Freeze for 15 minutes, or longer depending on the depth of the mold, until firm.
- Meanwhile, melt the dark chocolate. Dip each frozen truffle and place on the parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Let the chocolate set for about 40-60 seconds then sprinkle with pink sanding sugar.
- Let chocolate set before serving.