White Chocolate Ganache
- Cream-free and shelf-stable
- Fantastic when used as the center of truffles
- Can be used to enrobe or for dipping cookies and biscotti
- Available in milk, dark, and white chocolates and a variety of flavors
- Proudly made in Southern California
Cocoa butter with milk and sugar, blended to create a delicious sauce characterized by its ivory color and the subtle aroma and flavor of vanilla and caramel. Our White Chocolate Ganache is easy to use and amazing for all your chocolate ganache recipes!
Cream-free and shelf-stable at room temperature (so they’re not bake-proof), our Ganaches are perfect when used as the center for your truffles, or they can be melted and used for frosting your creations or dipping cookies, biscotti, cake pops, and more. Our Ganaches make delicious layers, icing, sauce, filling, glazes, and toppings on tarts, brownies, cakes, tiramisu, donuts, bars, cupcakes, cheesecakes, mousse, milkshakes, and lava cakes. Since our Ganaches are available in milk, dark, and white chocolates without cream as well as dozens of delicious flavors, the Ganache recipes are endless!