Cool Weather. Cooler Dessert. This treat uses our basic sugar cookie and no-churn ice cream recipes! A touch of peppermint and crushed dragées makes this treat fit for the holidays.
- No-Churn Ice Cream Recipe (substitute Artisan for 1/2 tsp Amoretti® Peppermint Extract Water Soluble)
- Basic Sugar Cookie Recipe
- French Chocolate Dragées ( or your favorite candy bar)
- 4-5 cookie cutters of the same shape and size
- parchment paper
- Leave ice cream out to soften slightly.
- Line sheet pan with parchment paper and cookie cutters.
- Fill cookie cutter with softened ice cream and freeze until firm (about 10-15 minutes).
- Use flat side of measuring cup or glass to push ice cream onto cookie. Place another cookie on top and roll in crushed dragées. Freeze again until firm if desired.