Indulge in this delicious dessert that will remind you of your favorite ice cream flavor as a child!
- Line a 9" × 13" pan with waxed or parchment paper.
- Thoroughly mix together Graham Cracker Crumbs and butter. Evenly distribute the mixture in the pan and press to form a crust.
- Drizzle a portion of melted chocolate over the crust, this will help the crust to remain intact while eating. (Make sure that you don’t use too much chocolate though or it will make it hard to bite through.)
- Refrigerate the crust while you prepare the ice cream.
- In a mixer, combine heavy cream, sweetened condensed milk and Orange Cream Artisan. Mix on high speed until stiff peaks form, about 3 minutes.
- Evenly spread the cream mixture over the chilled crust and freeze until firm, about 4 hours.
- Mix Orange Zest Extract and remainder of melted chocolate. Drizzle over the ice cream. Follow by a sprinkle of orange zest.
- Slice in to small squares and serve. Store leftovers tightly wrapped in the freezer.
© 2017 Amoretti® All Rights Reserved