We made mango, banana, and toasted coconut ice creams. Take a scoop of each, put them in a bowl, and enjoy this chilly treat! Our Ice Cream Trio is perfect for a summer dessert, and is even better when topped with Candied Coconut and our very own Passion Fruit Caramel Sauce.
MANGO ICE CREAM
BANANA ICE CREAM
TOASTED COCONUT ICE CREAM
- In a saucepan, heat the cream, milk, and ¼ cup sugar to scalding.
- Meanwhile, whisk eggs and remaining ¼ cup sugar together in a heat-proof bowl.
- Temper the eggs by very slowly pouring in the hot milk while whisking constantly.
- Return to low heat and cook to 178°F
- Remove from heat and whisk in Mango Artisan.
- Cool in an ice bath and chill in refrigerator overnight.
- Whisk or blend with hand blender.
- Churn in an ice cream maker according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Repeat the same steps for Banana and Toasted Coconut Ice Creams, substituting Banana Compound or Toasted Coconut Cream Compound for Mango Artisan in step 5.