Cutting your fruit into segments give them an elegant look, and it isn't that hard to do either. The citrus is truly refreshing, the chocolate perfectly complements it, and the nut flour topping gives it a touch of nutty, crunchy texture. This treat really has it all!
- Segment the citrus fruits and blot gently with paper towels to remove outside juice.
- Dip segments into white or dark chocolate and place onto parchment paper.
- Immediately sprinkle with Nut Flours.
- Add finely chopped nuts if desired.
- Once the chocolate has set, gently remove the fruit from the parchment paper.
- Watch our How to Segment Citrus video to see how to quickly and easily segment your fruit!
- Watch our How to Temper Chocolate video to learn how to do it! It’s surprisingly easy.
- Sprinkle toppings on the chocolate while it is still warm, otherwise the toppings won’t stick.