Today is National Nut Day so of course we had to give dessert a nutty boost! Blondies get a major Halloween upgrade with a crispy chocolate crust, creamy Old Fashioned Peanut Butter, White Chocolate Spread, and a quartet of crunchy/melty/sweet/festive add-ins. Makes about 3 dozen 1½" blondies.
- Preheat the oven to 350℉. Spray and line a 9" square or round pan, set aside.
- Combine Natural Cookies & Cream Cookie Crumbs and melted butter, stir until evenly moistened.
- Press into the prepared pan and bake for 10 minutes. Set aside to cool. Leave the oven on.
- Whisk together flour, Almond Flour, baking powder, and baking soda.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt the browned butter and brown sugar, stirring to combine.
- Remove from the heat and add White Chocolate Spread. Let it sit for a minute then whisk to combine.
- Add Old Fashioned Peanut Butter and stir until the mixture is smooth.
- Temper in the eggs and add Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla.
- Pour the mixture into the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Stir in white chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, and peanuts.
- Spread over cooled crust and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and spread candy corn around the top, pressing some into the mixture. Bake another 5 minutes.
- Cool completely before cutting.
- For a “graveyard” look, tilt some of the candy corn as tombstones might be and sprinkle 2 tbsp Cookies & Cream Cookie Crumbs over the top for a dirt effect before baking another 5 minutes.