These are not just typical madeleines, they have an Italian Hazelnut Liqueur twist that you will enjoy!
- Melt the butter in a small pan over medium heat. Stirring continuously, cook until golden brown and fragrant. Set aside to cool.
- In a medium bowl, whip eggs and sugar until thick and pale.
- Fold in salt, all-purpose flour, and Hazelnut Flour.
- Gently fold in Vanilla Madagascar Bourbon, Italian Hazelnut Liqueur Type Extract, and cooled brown butter. Chill batter 2 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Butter and flour madeleine pan, tapping to remove excess flour.
- Fill each shell 3/4 full and bake 12-15 minutes until golden. Remove and cool on a wire rack.
- Serve madeleines with a dusting of powdered sugar.
© 2017 Amoretti® All Rights Reserved