We whisked up a relaxing hot chocolate spiked with Anise Syrup & Tangelo Craft Puree for a little something different to enjoy this season. Makes 16 fl oz hot chocolate, enough for a princess and fairy godmother, or whatever creatures gather at your house this time of year!
- 5 pumps Amoretti® Crema di Dark Chocolate Syrup
- 2 pumps Amoretti® Anise Syrup
- 2 pumps Amoretti® Tangelo Craft Puree
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp black cocoa powder
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup cream
- Pump Crema di Dark Chocolate Syrup, Anise Syrup, and Tangelo Craft Puree into a medium saucepot.
- Add cocoa powder and whisk to combine.
- Pour in milk and cream. Turn on medium-high, stir occasionally until hot.
- Pour into a mug or two and enjoy!