Remember those cool ice cubes we made earlier this week? They really give this delicious mule a visual kick! Makes 1 cocktail.
- 3 sprigs fresh mint, plus more for garnish
- 3 pumps Amoretti® White Peach Craft Purée
- 1 pump Amoretti® Sugar Free Lime Flavoring
- 2 fl oz vodka
- juice of ½ lime
- 4 fl oz ginger beer
- thinly sliced ginger, for garnish
- Butterfly Pea Tea Ice Cubes
- Tear mint leaves and muddle in a cocktail shaker.
- Add White Peach Craft Puree, Sugar Free Lime Flavoring, vodka, and lime juice to the shaker. Fill with ice and shake well until chilled.
- Layer regular ice cubes half way up a glass with fresh ginger and mint.
- Continue to layer the rest of the way up with Butterfly Pea Tea Ice Cubes.
- Strain the shaker contents over the layered ice and top with ginger beer.
- Watch as the clear liquid turns purple as it hits the bottom of the glass!