These popsicles are a fun, colorful, and healthy snack. They are easy to make and a good way to get kids involved in the kitchen. Makes 10-15 pops, depending on the size of your mold.
- hand blender or food processor
- popsicle mold
- popsicle sticks
- Blend all ingredients for the watermelon layer in a blender until smooth and set aside.
- Blend all ingredients for the kiwi layer in a blender until smooth and set aside.
- Pour one of your flavors into the popsicle mold to a desired height, leaving room for the alternating flavor.
- Add popsicle sticks, cover and freeze.
- Add the other flavor to desired height, if making more than two layers, and freeze.
- Add a final layer of your first flavor and freeze until solid.
- Briefly run the popsicle mold under cool running water to release pops.
- Serve immediately or store, individually wrapped, for up to one month.
- If placing fresh fruit in the molds, add the liquid first then place the fruit into the liquid to control the placement.