Give the vampire in your life something extra delicious this halloween...
A chocolate and vanilla bean frappe, covered in some wild strawberry drizzle!
If you're in need of a fun, kid-friendly, halloween sip...we got you covered.
This Vampire Frappe is anything but boring.
Made with Amoretti® Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Bean Premium Syrup, Milk Chocolate Premium Syrup, and our Wild Strawberry Marbelizing Swirl, you're about to take yourself, or your halloween party guests, on a delightfully spooky, flavor adventure.
The beauty in this recipe is that it can be made for a party of one, or for a party of dozens!
To make a big batch, simply multiply the ingredients by the amount of people you plan to serve.
- In a blender, combine the milk, 2 pumps of Amoretti® Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Bean Premium Syrup, and cup of ice.
- Blend until combined. You want a thick consistency. If your blender gets stuck trying to combine, add in some milk in small quantities. You don't want it to be too runny.
- Once blended, set frappe to the side and prepare glass.
- Add in 1 pump of Amoretti® Milk Chocolate Premium Syrup to the bottom of the glass.
- Then, drizzle 1 tsp worth of the wild strawberry swirl around the inside of the glass.
- Pour in the vanilla bean frappe, top with whipped cream, and if you're feeling extra spooky, inject a syringe of some Amoretti® Wild Strawberry Marbelizing Swirl to decorate!