This could be your signature summer thirst quencher! Mango, guava, and chia seeds make a tropical beverage that's way more exciting than lemonade. Makes one 16oz drink.
IngredientsCHIA SEED GEL
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 5 fl oz water
- 2 mangoes, cubed
- 1 fl oz Amoretti® Blue Agave Nectar, Clear
- 1 cup water
- 2 pumps Amoretti® Guava Craft Puree
- 2 tbsp Chia Seed Gel
- 6 fl oz Mango Juice
- 5 fl oz still or sparkling water
DirectionsCHIA SEED GEL
- In a small bowl or jar, mix chia seeds and water.
- Refrigerate and let hydrate at least 2 hours, overnight is better.
- Place cubed mango in a blender and process until smooth.
- Add Agave Nectar and water, blend again to incorporate.
- Strain through a fine mesh sieve in to a large bowl or measuring cup.
- Chill until ready to use.
- Pump Guava Craft Puree to a tall glass.
- Add Chia Seed Gel and stir to distribute.
- Fill glass halfway with Mango Juice.
- Top with sparkling water and stir gently to combine.