Remember that delicious Simple Syrup we made earlier this week? Well, here's the perfect use for it! Rosemary Extract complements gin wonderfully and the hint of Mandarin Zest Oil Extract adds nuanced depth to bright tangerine juice. Makes 1 cocktail.
- 2 fl oz gin
- 1½ fl oz fresh tangerine juice
- 1½ tsp Rosemary Mandarin Simple Syrup
- fresh rosemary, to garnish
- tangerine, to garnish
- Add gin, tangerine juice, Rosemary Mandarin Simple Syrup to a cocktail shaker.
- Fill with ice and shake, shake, shake it up to chill.
- Strain into a frosty martini glass and garnish with fresh rosemary and tangerine.