A fruity and light stone fruit and citrus sangria ideal for sipping the afternoon away. Finish off each glass with a single spritz of Elderberry Blossom Edible Perfume Spray for a truly unforgettable spritzer. And our Sugar Free Flavorings are perfect for adding layers of flavor without worrying about cloying sweetness! Makes about 1 quart.
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 grapefruit, sliced
- 1 plum, sliced
- 1 nectarine, sliced
- 1 apricot, sliced
- ½ cup fresh or frozen peaches
- ½ cup peach sweet and sour schnapps
- 8 pumps Amoretti® Sugar Free Apricot Flavoring
- ¼ cup grand marnier
- 1 bottle chardonnay
- grapefruit soda water
- Amoretti® Elderberry Blossom Edible Perfume Spray, for serving
- In a large pitcher combine fruit slices, Sugar Free Apricot Flavoring, grand marnier, and chardonnay.
- Give it a good stir and let it sit in the refrigerator for an hour or more before serving.
- When ready to serve, pour grapefruit soda water into the pitcher (or leave it on the side and top off each glass individually).
- Add one spritz of Elderberry Blossom Edible Perfume Spray to each glass before consuming.