You will be amazed at how much flavor these small sausage apple bites carry, try this recipe for a great finger food!
- Cook bacon. Remove from pan, cool and dice.
- Cook diced sausage for 3 minutes. Remove from pan.
- Saute onion, celery and red pepper and Amoretti Extracts in butter and remaining bacon grease for 4 minutes.
- Add apples. Cook 2 min. Remove from heat and cool.
- Combine sausage, breadcrumbs, feta, onion mix and bacon.
- Add egg and combine.
- Using a small ice cream scoop press the mixture into the scoop, then into your palm, to gently squeeze and form a solid ball.
- Make 12 balls and bake on a parchment-lined sheet pan for 20-30 minutes at 350°F, until lightly browned.
© 2017 Amoretti® All Rights Reserved