Who is ready to make some white chocolate fudge at home? This Salted Maple Praline Fudge flavored with our Natural Maple Praline Artisan, is fudgy, sweet and balanced with that final chef's kiss of a sprinkle of sea salt!
- Line a 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper.
- Add condensed milk and white chocolate to a sauce pan. Heat and stir until melted and well combined.
- Stir in Maple Praline Artisan and pour mixture into baking dish.
- Sprinkle chopped pecans and sea salt on top.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Cut into small squares and enjoy!