Light, fruity and herbal makes this Rosemary Peach Collins the perfect drink to sip all spring and summer long! Leave out the gin for an equally delicious mocktail.
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 5-10 sprigs rosemary
- 1.5 pumps Amoretti® Premium Peach Syrup
- 1.5 oz. gin
- Soda water
- Lemon wheel for garnish
- Rosemary for garnish
- Place lemon juice, rosemary and Peach Syrup into cocktail shaker.
- Muddle well then add gin.
- Add ice and shake for about 10 seconds.
- Double strain into glass and add ice.
- Top with soda water, garnish and enjoy!