Wake your sweeties with a cozy mug of hot chocolate! Makes 3 cups, about 4 servings.
IngredientsRASPBERRY TRIPLE HOT CHOCOLATE
- 3 cups milk, divided
- 3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 6 pumps Amoretti® White Chocolate Syrup
- 3 pumps Amoretti® Toasted Marshmallow Syrup
- 1½ tsp Amoretti® Red Raspberry Seedless Compound
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tbsp sugar
- ½ tsp beet powder
- 2 tbsp Amoretti® Red Raspberry Seedless Compound
- Heat 1 cup milk in a saucepan over medium heat.
- When it begins to steam, whisk in the cocoa powder, White Chocolate & Toasted Marshmallow Syrups, and Red Raspberry Seedless Compound.
- Add the chocolate and stir often until it has melted completely.
- Whisk in the remaining milk and bring to a simmer. Meanwhile, prepare Raspberry Whipped Cream.
- Pour cream into a bowl. With a hand mixer on medium-low, sprinkle in the sugar and beet powder while it whips.
- Turn mixer to medium-high. Once it is at a soft peak, add Red Raspberry Seedless Compound and continue to whip until it reaches desired stiffness.
- Pour hot chocolate into mugs and top with whipped cream.