Wake your sweeties with a cozy mug of hot chocolate! Makes 3 cups, about 4 servings.
RASPBERRY TRIPLE HOT CHOCOLATE
RASPBERRY WHIPPED CREAM
- Heat 1 cup milk in a saucepan over medium heat.
- When it begins to steam, whisk in the cocoa powder, White Chocolate & Toasted Marshmallow Syrups, and Red Raspberry Seedless Compound.
- Add the chocolate and stir often until it has melted completely.
- Whisk in the remaining milk and bring to a simmer. Meanwhile, prepare Raspberry Whipped Cream.
- Pour cream into a bowl. With a hand mixer on medium-low, sprinkle in the sugar and beet powder while it whips.
- Turn mixer to medium-high. Once it is at a soft peak, add Red Raspberry Seedless Compound and continue to whip until it reaches desired stiffness.
- Pour hot chocolate into mugs and top with whipped cream.
© 2020 Amoretti® All Rights Reserved