These are not like your ordinary cookies! These Pistachio White Chocolate Chip Cookies are packed full of real pistachio flavor thanks to our Pistachio Comopund and bursting with white chocolate chips and chopped pistachios.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F
- In a large bowl or bowl of an electric mixer, whisk the butter and sugars on medium-high until well incorporated scraping sides of the bowl when needed
- Add egg, egg yolk, salt, baking soda, vanilla extract, and compound and mix on med-high until incorporated scraping sides of the bowl as needed
- Slowly mix in flour ½ cup at a time, scraping sides of the bowl when needed
- Mix or fold in white chocolate chips and pistachios
- Scoop cookies using a cookie scoop or about 2 tbsp per cookie on to a prepared baking sheet and bake for 15-20 min or until the edges of the cookies are just beginning to brown.
- Let cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely