Show off your batch bartending skills with this summer drink, your guests will be totally impressed with its taste and appearance! Makes approximately 6 servings.
IngredientsQUICK HOMEMADE LEMONADE
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice (from about 6-8 lemons)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup Lemonade, chilled
- 4 fl oz Amoretti® Pineapple Craft Purée
- ¼-½ fl oz Amoretti® Habanero Craft Purée
- 2 - 22 fl oz bottles orange wheat beer
- 1 bottle champagne
- pineapple wedges
- orange slice
DirectionsQUICK HOMEMADE LEMONADE
- In a small pan over low heat, combine lemon juice, sugar, and water.
- Heat, stirring often, just until sugar dissolves.
- Let cool and refrigerate until cold.
- Pour chilled Lemonade into a punch bowl.
- Add Pineapple Craft Puree.
- Add Habanero Craft Puree. (Star with ¼ fl oz and add more depending on desired spiciness.)
- Pour in beer and champagne.
- Stir gently and serve garnished with orange and fresh pineapple slices.
- The lemonade can be made up to 1 week ahead.
- We used Coronado Brewing Company's Orange Ave. Wit, but you can use your favorite local citrus wheat beer.