Our peach cobbler tastes like a true southern dessert, you'll want to invite people over for a southern brunch!
- 7½” deep dish pie dish
- Combine sliced peaches with sugars, stirring until the sugar is mixed completely with the peaches. Let sit for 15 minutes.
- Drain peaches in a colander, reserving the juices.
- Combine cornstarch and cinnamon. Add the reserved juices, lemon juice, Peach Artisan, and Vanilla. Whisk to thoroughly combine. Add drained peaches and toss to coat.
- Pour into a 7½” deep dish pie dish. Let sit while you make the topping.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine all dry ingredients and mix with whisk.
- Add butter and mix until pieces of butter are pea-sized.
- Add ⅓ cup cream and buttermilk and mix just to combine.
- Using an ice cream scoop, drop scoops of the dough onto peaches in pie dish.
- Brush with cream and sprinkle with turbinado sugar.
- Bake 35–40 minutes, until the top is browned and peaches are bubbling.
© 2017 Amoretti® All Rights Reserved