Get creative with Amoretti's flavors and ingredients and make beautiful shapes and designs with meringues!
- 3 egg whites, room temperature
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ tsp distilled white wine vinegar
- Preheat oven to 200°F.
- Whip egg whites to stiff peaks on high speed.
- With mixer going, add sugar very slowly, “raining” it in.
- Add vinegar.
- Continue whipping on medium speed until stiff, glossy and smooth, about 5 minutes.
- Divide into three bowls, each with about ½ cup meringue.
- Fold in the desired flavoring(s) and fill pastry bags.
- Pipe onto a parchment–lined sheet pan. Sprinkle tops with chopped pistachios and Amoretti Natural Pistachio Flour, if desired.
- Bake for 90-120 minutes, until meringues lift off paper easily.