Remember all the times that you wished you could do a last-minute cocktail for your party, or the times you wanted something cool on a laid back weekend night? Here is something that you can prep ahead of time with our premium pear syrup and pomegranate balsamic vinegar! Make it when you have the time and use it as your last-minute rescuer!
- Preheat oven to 400F. Slice your pears quarters. Remove the stems and the seeds.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the honey, 1 tbsp. Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar, 1/8 tsp cinnamon, and pinch of ground nutmeg. Brush this glaze over the pears evenly and roast it for 20-22 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Cool it and transfer to the jar of a blender.
- Add in the apple juice, Pear syrup and Vanilla extract. Blend until smooth and puréed.
- Transfer the purée into an air-tight glass jar and refrigerate until needed. Stays good in the refrigerator for up to a month.
- When serving, rim cocktail classes with brown sugar and add 1-2 tbsps. of the pear puree to a cocktail glass, add in ice cubes and vodka. Finally, fill up the glass with sparkling wine or champagne.
- Garnish with a sprig rosemary and pomegranate seeds. Stir and enjoy!