This is a simple recipe that will delight your friends and family! Make it for brunch, tea or afternoon snack. Our lemony homemade ricotta and Meyer Lemon Extract makes these so delicious. Makes 9 pastries.
- Lay out the puff pastry to defrost onto a piece of parchment paper, this will take about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 400℉.
- Once the pastry is soft but still cold, unfold it and cut along the 3 folds to make 3 strips. Then cut each strip into three squares.
- Without cutting all the way through, score a smaller square inside each pastry square.
- Brush the squares with cream and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the pastry is golden brown.
- Meanwhile, beat the cream cheese and the powdered sugar until smooth, scraping the bowl.
- Add Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla, Meyer Lemon Extract, and Lemon Ricotta and mix just to combine.
- Fold in the whipped cream.
- Gently push the inner square of the puff pastry to the bottom and fill the square with the ricotta mixture.
- Top with berries and powdered sugar.
© 2019 Amoretti® All Rights Reserved