A light and fresh Mediterranean dish that is easy to make and leaves room for dessert!
- 1½ tsp minced garlic
- 3 tbsp light olive oil
- 1¾ cups vegetable broth
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1½ cups couscous
- ½ cup kalamata olives, pitted and quartered
- ¼ tsp Amoretti® Lemon Zest Oil Extract O.S.
- ½ cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- In a heavy saucepan, sauté garlic in light olive oil over moderate heat, stirring frequently, until golden, 1-2 minutes.
- Add vegetable broth and salt and bring to boil.
- Stir in couscous, olives, and Lemon Zest Oil Extract. Cover pan and remove from heat.
- Let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with fork, place in a serving bowl and garnish with parsley before serving.