This florentine lace cookie recipe is extra special for its chocolate topping!
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Add the brown sugar, butter, oil, and hazelnut liqueur to a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave on high for 30 seconds, stir with a whisk, microwave on high for 30 seconds more and whisk again until smooth.
- Add Hazelnut Flour, cake flour, and salt. Stir until smooth.
- Place the mixture into the center of the parchment lined baking sheet and spread it into a 12-inch circle.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes, rotating the cookie sheet after 4 minutes.
- Lift the parchment paper with the cookie on it onto a wire rack.
- Drizzle or spread Hazelnut Milk Chocolate Spread over the hazelnut lace cookie in a zig zag or hatch pattern.