What's better than pie. Handheld pie you can grab and enjoy when you're on the go.
- In a medium saucepan combine corn starch & sugar.
- Slowly whisk milk & egg yolks.
- Place over medium heat, stir consistently.
- Bring to a boil, cook for 1 minute, until thick.
- Pour into bowl or serving dishes and chill for 1 hour. *Do not mix while cooling, custard will not set correctly.
- Mix in French Toast Artisan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Roll out pre-rolled pie crust on a flat floured surface.
- Use a rolling pin to thin and even out crust.
- With selected cookie cutter, cut crust.
- Fill with custard and place banana slices around and on top of custard filling.
- With the second piece of dough cut a small X into the center and place of the top.
- Using a fork, seal the edges of the two pie crusts.
- Lightly dust with cinnamon powder.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until golden brown.