This spookiest of nights is the perfect time to break out the Jet Black Food Color and give a garden variety Cosmo a touch of the macabre. Speaking of, our Cosmopolitan Martini Mix is a deliciously quick way to get a martini in hand at the end of a long day of ghouling and, since we wanted a little citrus boost today, Blue Curacao Syrup finished it off nicely. Makes 1 cocktail.
- 4 fl oz Amoretti® Cosmopolitan Martini Mix
- 2 fl oz vodka
- 1 pump Amoretti® Blue Curacao Syrup
- 3 drops Amoretti® Jet Black W.S. Food Color
- dash edible shimmer powder (see TIPS)
- Add Cosmopolitan Martini Mix, vodka, Blue Curacao Syrup, and Jet Black Food Color to a cocktail shaker along with the ice.
- Shake well to chill and pour into a martini glass.
- Add shimmer powder and stir before serving.