Ideally, snacks should be healthy and delicious; this treat is just that and a bit more! We love to serve these with fruit and cheese or as part of a larger charcuterie board.
- Put flours and salt into a food processor and pulse quickly to combine.
- Add butter, goat cheese, and Thyme Oil Extract and pulse until mealy.
- Add milk last and pulse until the dough barely comes together.
- Form the dough into a flattened disk and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 325°F.
- Roll the dough out to ⅛” thickness between two pieces of parchment paper as dough will be a bit sticky.
- Remove top parchment, dock the dough with a fork, and score with a knife in desired shape.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, depending on thickness.