Hot chocolate and gingerbread are holiday staples. We've combined them for an extra special treat! Gingerbread Cookie Spread brings all those warming spices to our white chocolate hot chocolate. Makes 1 Santa-sized portion or 3 elf-sized sippers.
- 2 cups milk
- 6 oz white chocolate, chopped
- ½ tsp Amoretti® Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla W.S. 2X
- 2 tbsp Amoretti® Gingerbread Cookie Spread
- whipped cream, for serving
- Put milk, white chocolate, and Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla in a small saucepan. Heat, whisking occasionally until milk steams and chocolate is melted.
- Place Gingerbread Cookie Spread in your mug. Add a bit of the white hot chocolate to the mug and emulsify with the spread.
- Pour in the rest of the white hot chocolate.
- Top with whipped cream and enjoy.