This movie night make delicious flavored popcorn with Amoretti's Extracts and Compounds!
- ¼ cup popcorn kernels
- 3 tbsp canola or grape seed oil (just enough to cover the bottom of a 1.5 quart pot)
MAPLE FLAVOR OPTION
LEMON PEPPER FLAVOR OPTION
ROSEMARY LEMON FLAVOR OPTION
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1½ tsp corn syrup
MAKING THE CARAMEL
- Put one kernel of popcorn into the pot of oil.
- Heat over medium-high heat until the kernel pops.
- Once the single kernel pops, add remaining ¼ cup popcorn and cover.
- Continue cooking, shaking the pan constantly, until popping slows or comes to a stop, about one minute.
- Remove the pan from the heat and remove popped corn to a large bowl.
- Add butter, sugar, and corn syrup to a small saucepan. Heat on medium-high until the caramel reaches a medium-dark brown.
- Remove from heat and quickly add desired flavor. Caramel will continue to cook once off the heat.
- Pour over popcorn and stir to combine and separate kernels.
© 2017 Amoretti® All Rights Reserved