Father’s Day is coming up and what better way to show your appreciation than with beer and bacon? Make this savory, spicy Bloody Beer (also known as a Michelada) and Bacon cocktail to guarantee that your dad has the best day ever!
IngredientsBLOODY MARY BACON
- 2 strips thick cut bacon
- ½ tsp Amoretti® Natural Bloody Mary Seasoning Extract Powder W.S
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1 cup tomato juice
- 1 cup IPA beer
- 1 tsp Sriracha
- ½-1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp brine from a jar of Spanish olives
- ¼ tsp cream style horseradish
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 rib celery
- 1 slice bloody mary bacon
DirectionsBLOODY MARY BACON
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place the bacon on a wire rack over a rimmed baking sheet.
- Sprinkle brown sugar and Natural Bloody Mary Seasoning Extract Powder on the bacon.
- Place another sheet pan on top of the bacon.
- Bake the bacon for 15 minutes
- Rotate the sheet pans around and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Add all cocktail ingredients to a shaker half full of ice and shake well.
- Strain into a pint glass.
- Garnish with celery and bacon.