We'll take any opportunity to pop a bottle of champagne and you can be sure we've got several bottles chilling for our New Year's gathering! And this spritz will stretch those bottles even further. If you're abstaining, sparkling grape juice (or sparkling cider) makes an equally festive version. Makes 2 drinks.
- 2 pumps Amoretti® Rock Candy Syrup
- ¼ tsp Amoretti® Cotton Candy W.S. Extract
- 1½ fl oz white grape juice
- ½ fl oz blue curacao
- sparkling grape juice
- Amoretti® White Chocolate Spread
- Rim 2 champagne flutes with White Chocolate Spread and dip in colorful sprinkles.
- Combine Rock Candy Syrup, Cotton Candy Extract, and white grape juice in a cocktail shaker.
- Add one scoop of ice and shake vigorously to chill.
- Split between 2 glass.
- Top one with blue curacao and champagne. Top the other with sparkling grape juice.