Start your morning off right with this Cookie Butter Latte.
Filled with warm, spicy notes and a deep caramel flavor, this latte is heaven in a cup.
It's creamy, sweet, and full of that cookie butter flavor--without actually having to use up a perfectly good jar of cookie butter... These things need to be savored!
All you need is just one pump of our Amoretti® Premium Speculoos Cookie Syrup and you're good to go!
Whether its a latte, cappucino, macchiato, cold brew, or frappucino, your coffee game with reach a whole other level with any of our premium syrups. Check out our entire like of premium syrups here!
What makes these syrups so good?
At Amoretti, we prioritize flavor over sweetness. With a reccomended use level of 1-1.5 pumps per bottle (which is 94 servings per bottle!) you'll save yourself some cash and calories. Long are the days where you have to pump 5-6 pumps of other syrups to get the flavor your after. Just use one pump in an 8 oz iced or hot latte--like we did in this recipe--and you'll have the most delicious cup of joe ever.
- 1 pump of Amoretti® Premium Speculoos Cookie Syrup
- Double shot of espresso
- Milk, to top
- 1/2 cup of heavy cream, or milk of choice (for cold foam)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- Speculoos Cookies, to garnish
- Turn on your espresso machine and pull a double shot of espresso.
- In a glass, add the one pump of Amoretti® Premium Speculoos Cookie Syrup.
- Add in the ice and fill until there is about an inch and half of room left to the top of the glass. This will be for the cold foam.
- In a seperate glass or coffee pitcher, add in the heavy cream and optional 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon. Froth until thick.
- Top the remainder of the drink with the cold foam and garnish with two speculoos cookies.