Our newest salad recipe is refreshing, bright, and deliciously healthy. It’s the best way to get your greens and all the vitamin C you desire!
- 2 grapefruit
- 2 navel oranges
- 2 tangelos
- 2 pixie tangerines
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- ¼ tsp Amoretti® Natual Blood Orange Extract W.S.
- 3 cups mixed greens
- 1 head butter lettuce, torn or chopped
- handful fresh thyme leaves
- handful fresh dill
- Segment 1 of each citrus, see tips.
- Peel and slice the remaining citrus.
- In a small bowl, whisk olive oil, white balsamic, and Blood Orange Extract to combine.
- Toss the greens and citrus segments in a salad bowl.
- Add the sliced citrus.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad.
- Sprinkle fresh thyme and dill over the top, serve immediately.
- Keep the herbs refrigerated until you are ready to serve the salad, otherwise they will wilt.
- Watch our video on How to Segment Citrus to see our talented Chef Barbara segment citrus fruits.