Deep chocolate cake laced with real pumpkin and cozy spices becomes a striking fall centerpiece with a two-toned glaze! Makes 1 bundt cake.
- Preheat the oven to 350℉.
- Spray bundt pan with a floured spray or oil and flour the cake pan.
- Bring water to boil over high heat. Add the cocoa powder, reduce the heat to medium, and whisk until it is thick, just a few minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Sift cake flour, baking soda, and salt into a large mixing bowl.
- Add sugars and whisk to combine.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together pumpkin purée, buttermilk, vegetable oil, eggs, Espresso Coffee and Pumpkin Spice Extracts.
- Pour liquids into dry ingredients and whisk to combine.
- Stir in cooled cocoa mixture and pour into prepared bundt pan.
- Bake for 60-70 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Let the cake cool in the pan for 20-30 minutes before un-molding it to finish cooling.
- Melt White Chocolate Ganache in the microwave in 20 second intervals, stirring often.
- Add Natural Pumpkin Spice Extract and Natural Orange Food Color, stir well.
- Place the cooled cake on a rack inside a sheet pan.
- Pour the glaze over the cake to cover or to dribble down the sides, leaving some of the cake bare. Let the glaze set for 10 minutes.
- Melt Dark Chocolate Ganache in the microwave in 20 second intervals, stirring often.
- Pour just enough Dark Chocolate Ganache over the orange ganache to dribble down the edges, but not cover the cake.
- Let glaze set for 10 minutes before serving.
- Cooled cake can be stored, well wrapped, in the refrigerator.
© 2018 Amoretti® All Rights Reserved