Cooler months call for warmer treats! Baked and served with a touch of spice and a sprinkle of love! Take this classic easy to make bread pudding a notch higher with our Butter Pecan Natural Artisan! It screams Fall in every bite!
- In a saucepan, add everything except the bread, raisins and pecans and bring to a boil.
- Spray an 8 x 8 baking dish with baking spray, toss in the diced bread and pour the butter pecan milk mix on top to soak the bread completely.
- Garnish with raisins and chopped pecans on top.
- Bake at 375 F for 35-40 minutes or when a knife inserted into the center of the dish comes out clean.
- Slice up and serve warm with a dollop of ice cream or a drizzle of Amoretti® Premium Maple Syrup of top!