Creamy cheese and a sweet-tart drizzle make for an excellent light lunch or mid-afternoon snack!
- 1 cup Amoretti® Aged Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 mango, thinly sliced
- brie cheese, thinly sliced
- sundried tomato and basil tortillas
- In a small saucepan over high heat, bring Balsamic Vinegar to a boil.
- Turn heat to low and simmer until Balsamic Vinegar has reduced to ⅓ cup, about 10 minutes.
- Heat a large nonstick pan over medium heat.
- Arrange slices of brie and mango on half of a tortilla and neatly fold the bare half on top.
- Cook on one side for 2 minutes or until the cheese begins to melt.
- Flip over and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Cut the quesadilla into slices and drizzle with balsamic reduction and honey.
- Repeat to make as many quesadillas as desired.