National S'mores Day calls for a serious upgrade for your afternoon coffee! With no less than 6 marshmallow-y additions (including our favorite Toasted Marshmallow Artisan!) and garnishes piled high, this sweet treat walks the delicious line between drink and dessert. Makes 2 servings.
TOASTED MARSHMALLOW WHIPPED CREAM
BLENDED S'MORES COFFEE
- piping bag fitted with a tip of your choice
- creme brulee torch
- Whip heavy cream, marshmallow fluff, and Toasted Marshmallow Artisan until medium peaks form. Place in a piping bag with tip of your choice and refrigerate until coffee is ready.
- Blend milk, espresso, S'mores Artisan, Toasted Marshmallow Syrup, and coffee ice cubes until slushy.
- Spread the marshmallow fluff along the outside of the two glasses and toast with a torch.
- Divide coffee between glasses and top with Toasted Marshmallow Whipped Cream.
- Garnish with chocolate wafer straws, marshmallow fluff (torched for extra fun!), and toasted marshmallow skewers. Drizzle with Dark Chocolate Syrup and sprinkle with Natural Graham Cracker Cookie Crumbs if desired.
© 2019 Amoretti® All Rights Reserved