Here is our secret recipe for the most flavorful banana bread!
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Sift all dry ingredients and set aside.
- In a food processor, purée bananas.
- Cream butter and sugars.
- Add eggs one at a time, scraping bowl after mixing each one.
- Add bananas to butter/sugar mixture, scraping bowl after mixing.
- Add Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla and Banana Compound.
- Alternate adding the dry ingredients with the buttermilk, beginning and ending with the dry ingredients.
- Pour into 2 sprayed and floured loaf pans.
- Bake for approximately 45 minutes until a skewer comes out clean.
- Let cool for 30 minutes before cutting or wrapping and chilling.
- The bread can be kept wrapped and chilled for 5 days or frozen for up to 4 weeks.
© 2017 Amoretti® All Rights Reserved