It’s that time of year again! Shopping for school supplies and getting the kids up early is stressful enough. Here are some super simple snacks you'll enjoy making!
IngredientsHOMEMADE WILD STRAWBERRY JELLO
- 1 tbsp unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup Amoretti® Wild Strawberry Martini Mix, divided
- ½ cup boiling water
- celery sticks, cut into 2 inch slices
- Amoretti® Old Fashioned Peanut Butter
- fish shaped pretzel snacks and/or dried cranberries
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1½ pumps Amoretti® Pineapple Syrup
- 1 tsp sugar
- ½ cup granola (no raisins)
- ⅓ cup mandarin oranges, drained
- ¼ cup pineapple bits
- ¼ cup fresh raspberries
DirectionsHOMEMADE WILD STRAWBERRY JELLO
- Whisk the gelatin in a ¼ cup of Wild Strawberry Martini Mix until thick.
- Add the hot water, always whisking, until slightly thickened.
- Add the rest of Wild Strawberry Martini Mix and whisk well.
- Pour into small cups and refrigerate for at least 2 hours until set.
- Fill celery with Old Fashioned Peanut Butter.
- Arrange the pretzel fish and/or dried cranberries so that there is one included in each bite.
- Combine the yogurt, Pineapple Syrup, and sugar thoroughly.
- Spoon into 2 dishes and top with granola and fruit.