The name of this sauce says it all! You can use it on practically anything for an herby and spicy kick.
- mortar and pestle, for grinding
- mason jar, for mixing
- Gently pound the rosemary, thyme, and oregano in a mortar and pestle.
- Add crushed herbs, smoked paprika, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, salt, and Organic Extra Virgin Finishing Olive Oil a mason jar. Secure lid and shake until blended.
- Add in the lemon juice, and shake again.
- This extremely versatile sauce can be used for these purposes and beyond:
- top a quiche
- dress a salad
- drizzle on soups
- dip for crusty fresh bread
- bring together a soba noodle dish
- complete a baked potato
- It can be used immediately, but the flavors improve the first few days. Stored in the refrigerator for up to a week. It will thicken, so place in a windowsill or near a warm spot for a few minutes to liquefy.
© 2017 Amoretti® All Rights Reserved