Thanksgiving is tomorrow! Apple Pie Syrup adds all the festive fall flavors of apple, cinnamon, and fresh-baked pastry. A cap of whipped cream, untraditional we know, keeps it cozy and gives a nod to the pie flavor within. Makes 1 cocktail.
- 3 fl oz irish whiskey
- 2 pumps Amoretti® Apple Pie Syrup
- 1 slice lemon, juiced
- 4 fl oz boiling water
- 3 tbsp whipped cream, to garnish
- ground cinnamon, to garnish
- Place whiskey, Apple Pie Syrup, and lemon juice into a classic hot toddy glass and stir to combine.
- Pour boiling water over.
- Top with whipped cream and a dash of cinnamon.
- Cozy up next to a fire and enjoy.
© 2019 Amoretti® All Rights Reserved