Chocolate Fudge Ganache
- Amoretti Item #32
- Cream-free and shelf-stable
- Fantastic when used as the center of truffles
- Can be used to enrobe or for dipping cookies and biscotti
- Available in milk, dark, and white chocolates and a variety of flavors
- Proudly made in Southern California
Chocolate fudge is prepared by mixing sugar, butter, milk, and cocoa to get that perfectly smooth, creamy texture. Popularized in women’s colleges in 19th century, chocolate fudge is still a favorite dessert. Our delectable Chocolate Fudge Ganache is terrific for all your chocolate ganache recipes!
Cream-free and shelf-stable at room temperature (so they’re not bake-proof), our Ganaches are perfect when used as the center for your truffles, or they can be melted and used for frosting your creations or dipping cookies, biscotti, cake pops, and more. Our Ganaches make delicious layers, icing, sauce, filling, glazes, and toppings on tarts, brownies, cakes, tiramisu, donuts, bars, cupcakes, cheesecakes, mousse, milkshakes, and lava cakes. Since our Ganaches are available in milk, dark, and white chocolates without cream as well as dozens of delicious flavors, the Ganache recipes are endless!