Black Truffle Extract Water Soluble
- Amoretti Item #630
- Highly concentrated extractions and essential oils
- Cold pressed and virtually alcohol free
- Bake-proof and freeze-thaw stable
- Versatile for any of your gourmet creations
Black truffles are rare mushrooms found by dogs or pigs underground originally from the P̩rigord region in France. They are used in salad dressing, pasta, risotto, and egg dishes to add an earthy taste and pungent aroma. Add this delicacy to your recipes with our Black Truffle water-soluble extract!
Our extracts are perfect for flavoring marinades, dips, sauces, bread, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverage, liqueur, beer, and wine. With no preservatives and no artificial flavors or colors, our Black Truffle water-soluble extract is a fantastic addition for all your savory applications.
This extract is not just versatile and delicious, but economical as well. A little goes a long way, so simply substitute by weight using our calculations, and voila! The guess work is done for you, so you can focus on making amazing dishes!
* To order, please contact us at 1-800-Amoretti (266-7388)