Lemon Zest Oil Extract Oil Soluble
- Amoretti Item #516
- Highly concentrated extractions and essential oils
- Cold pressed and virtually alcohol free
- Bake-proof and freeze-thaw stable
- Versatile for any of your gourmet creations
- TTB Approved
Lemon can refer to a small evergreen tree native to Asia, or to the tree's sour tasting yellow fruit. The fruit's juice, pulp and peel, especially the zest, are used as foods. The origin of the lemon is a mystery, though it is thought that lemon trees first grew in southern India, northern Burma, and china.
Amoretti lemon zest oil is also used by mixologists and baristas to make the lemon flavor of their drinks more intense. Highly concentrated, a little amoretti lemon zest oil goes a long way. A few drops can replace the grated zest of an entire lemon.
Amoretti lemon zest oil contains no alcohol, and it is shelf stable, which means no refrigeration is required. Use a drop or two of amoretti lemon zest oil in your recipes in place of grated lemon zest and see how much more lemon flavor your creations have.
* To order, please contact us at 1-800-Amoretti (266-7388)