Chocolate chips add the perfect level of indulgence to zucchini bread! Our favorite old family recipe gets a fresh upgrade with Orange Zest Oil Extract. Makes 2 loaves.
- 3 eggs
- 1¾ cups sugar
- 1 cup oil
- 1½ tsp Amoretti® Vanilla Madagascar Bourbon W.S. 2X
- 2 cups raw shredded zucchini, wrung of liquid
- ½ tsp Amoretti® Orange Zest Oil Extract O.S.
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp allspice
- 2 standard loaf pans
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine eggs, sugar, oil, Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla, zucchini, and Orange Zest Oil Extract in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, chocolate chips, nutmeg, and allspice.
- Slowly add flour mixture to the wet ingredients, making sure everything is incorporated but not overly mixed.
- Divide between pans and bake for 50-60 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool before slicing.